BVRio Environmental Exchange will participate in a couple of events during the UN Climate Change Conference COP22, Marrakech:
Launch event of the Amazonas Environmental Services Registry – hosted by the Government of Amazonas State, Fundação Amazonas Sustentável and BVRio.
The objective of the event is to announce the Amazonas Environmental Services Registry, an online platform of environmental services and commodities focused on the Amazon. The platform was developed by BVRio and includes, initially, a registry of REDD projects, a trading platform for Forest Reserve Credits, and a module for rural landowners to make the CAR registration of their farms.
- When: Wednesday, 12th November 2016, 10:00 – 12:30
- Where: Le Meridian Hotel (Avenue Mohammed VI, Marrakech, 40000, Morocco)
Global Supply-chain Transparency: harnessing the power of data for a deforestation-free economy’ – organized by the EU REDD Facility, European Forest Institute, Stockholm Environmental Institute and the Global Canopy Project.
The objective of the event is to showcase the Transformative Transparency Platform (Trase), developed by the Stockholm Environmental Institute, Global Canopy Project and the European Forestry Institute, and demonstrate how data can provide insights into complex global commodity supply chains.
- When: Wednesday, 9th November 2016, 12:30 – 14:00
- Where: EU Pavillion, Room Bratislava, Blue Zone, UN Climate Change Conference COP22, Marrakech
Global Climate Finance Action Summit – Event designed to explore gaps and opportunities in climate finance. It is the first in a series of highly curated investor and business-led events focused on deal flow for bankable climate solutions.
- When: Ksar Char-Bagh Palace, Marrakech (Exclusive Relais & Châteaux)
- Where: November 12-13, 2016